Monday, September 17, 2007

Noise party

Because of all the noise surrounding me, I will do this post bullet form, since I don’t think I can gather my thoughts much.

  • They’re doing the floor next door, between the sawing and the hammering… going mental here! Weare REALLY living on a construction site today!

  • Kitchen update: the fridge is in place, just need to connect the water.

  • All our doors and drawers will be changed to Shaeker, the cabinet maker got the approval from the builder to do it! Yippee!

  • We have 1 light fixture installed and 2 are ordered. We only need like 7 more…

  • All “Thank You” cards for my MIL are done & sent.

  • A friend from Melbourne was in town visiting his daughter here for an exchange program between Melbourne University and McGill. Had not seen him in a few years. Went for dinner last night with them. That man can drink, and my husband could not follow him. Hee.

  • Happy to see Hubby met his match!

  • Did I tell you we were going to Vegas?! No? Well, we are! So if you want me to send you a postcard, let me know before Friday!
OK I"m off shopping, need to find a few things before our trip to Vegas, baby!

Plus my head is about to pop...

___
Image: Noise

6 comments:

don't call me MA'AM said...

WoW! I would be going absolutely nuts with all that racket! You're handling it quite well... must be all that meditation! :-)

stinkypaw said...

dcmm: I'm not really "handling" it... I feel quite aggressive at the moment... thus my talking a walk and shop for a while!

Anonymous said...

I beg of you- please do not judge the US by your stay in LV. LV is just about everything that is shameful about the US in a few square miles.
Still- I hope you win big and find everything comp'd.
Have fun!

stinkypaw said...

monkey: I won't, promise! And I'm not planning to gamble either. I'm just not that into gambling. I wanted to see it at least once, plus I wanted to see "O" from Le Cirque du Soleil, so I'll be doing that plus some shopping and maybe some hiking.

Kim said...

so, have you invested in a pair of ear plugs yet? ;)

have a great time in Vegas...I've never been there but it looks like a fun place to go.

happy shopping!

stinkypaw said...

kim: Thanks! I need more than ear plugs, the floor vibrates from it all!