I'm not sure I'm totally proud of these, but I sure do like 'em!
- I totally enjoy anything Christmas. I look forward to putting up our tree, to wrapping the gifts, to the whole shebang. Only 47 days before Christmas!!
- I’m fascinated by anything vampire… I used to watch “Buffy The Vampire Slayer” (the show), religiously, then “Angel” (loved it!). And now that new show “Moonlight” (I’ll be the first one to admit that one is lame!) but it’s about vampires… so I keep on watching.
- I’ve been doing scrap booking for years, even before it was the thing to do, and I still enjoy doing it and keep every little scrap I can for “that page” I’ll get around to do. You should see the crap I’ve kept from the construction of our condo!
- I enjoy “Kentucky Pop Corn Chicken”. Some people gags just at the mention of KFC, but I do like it with some sauce and coleslaw! And my stomach doesn’t mind it either!
- I enjoy watching Elvis’ movies. I just love him. And I also like his music, certain songs more than others. I blame my parents for that one, but not really...