Friday, November 30, 2007

Your Friday Smile!

One day little Johnny heard a noise and peeked into his parents room to check it out.
He opened the door to see his mom bent over the dresser and dad going at it, behind her.
Johnny's dad saw him and gave him a little wink as Johnny closed the door.
After business was finished, Dad went to check on little Johnny.
He opened his bedroom door to find Grandma bent over the dresser and little Johnny going at it behind her.
Dad yelled, 'Johnny, what the hell are you doing?!'
Little Johnny replied, 'It's not so funny when it's YOUR mom, is it?'

***

Little Gloria attended a horse auction with her father. She watched as her father moved from horse to horse, running his hands up and down the horse's legs, rump, and chest. After a few minutes, Gloria asked, "Dad, why are you doing that?"

His father replied, "Because when I'm buying horses, I have to make sure that they are healthy and in good shape before I buy."

Gloria, looking worried, said, "Dad, I think the UPS guy wants to buy Mom."

Have a great weekend everyone!
For those of you who took part in the NaBloPoMo, we did it!
Congratulations!

And please, if you haven't yet, tell me your birth date here. Thanks!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Stinkypaw! And way to end the NoBloPloMo(see, I know how it really goes) on a smile.
:-)

Anonymous said...

Have a good weekend!

Unknown said...

BTW, I keep forgetting to tell you that I still get a giggle out of your inconvenienced electrons disclaimer.

Anonymous said...

I always thought those UPS guys got a lot of action....:):)