Sunday, March 09, 2008

Me, drink?

Brave Astronaut, invited me to post on this "other" blog "Take Me Drunk, I'm Home" of his, thinking that I would have a good drunken story to tell... because you know, I have just that, stories to tell. Yeah, right!

Poor man, little did he know. I don't drink!

Anyway, I couldn't refuse him and decided to take part in his "March Drunken Madness".

If you're curious to read about my drinking experience; check it out, here.

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR ME!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You and my wife would get along swimmingly. I met her in 2000 and have yet to get her drunk...not for lack of trying. She just won't drink. She'll sip a glass of wine from time to time, but I've yet to see her finish one. I think that's one of the main reasons I married her. I have no doubt that she accepts me and all my merde of her own free will and unimpaired, if somewhat suspect, judgement.

And you have given us a great title for the first book in the next great teen-sleuth series: Stinkypaw and the Clown-Face Belly.


On second thought, probably not a teen series.
;-)

Anonymous said...

I did all my drinking in my early 20s. I once tried to ride home on the back of a friend's car while holding on to the antenna. After about 10 minutes of trying to get me inside the car instead of on top of it, she gave up and started to pull out of the parking lot with me still on top of the car. That's when I decided it wasn't such a great idea after all. Ah, the muddled memories. ;-)

stinkypaw said...

marius: Yeah, not for teens... that was a priceless moment, for sure!

ananke: Maybe you should enter the "madness"? Check it out...