Friday, March 28, 2008

What better way.

Whenever I feel like crap (like I've sort of been feeling lately), or when I need a little boost, what do I do to cheer myself up?

I either go shopping, but that's not what I did, because I don't want to add to my stress by spending too much, 'cause I tend to do that at times... or I go get my hair done!

That's what I did today! yay! I got a new color and hair style! It's Spring (so they say) so let's "clean" this mess (that is me) up!

I present you the "new" me: Short and sweet!
Just the opposite of me!

6 comments:

Daddy Papersurfer said...

I lurve these glimpses of bloggers - very intriguing ........

Marius said...

In honor of the sitcom Home Improvement I shall henceforth call you Wilson.

;-)

Love the hair, btw.

Biddie said...

That's what I need, I think.
Love the new 'do, by the way :)

simplypink said...

What a great new do! I love your pixie! It will be so easy to keep up.

Mild Red (The Person Formerly Known As Ananke) said...

There must be something in the air because I've been feeling like crap lately myself. I think it's from prolonged exposure to my coworkers. ;-)

Love the new look! :-D

Stinkypaw said...

daddy p: I'll keep the intrigue going just for you! ;-)

marius: Hey, I've been called worst than that, and I must say that I used to love Wilson and his witt!
Thanks for the hair! :-)

biddie: It does feel good. Thanks!

pink: It's been easy and I'm enjoying it, thanks!

red: Thanks, in your case, it must be just that, your coworkers!