Friday, June 27, 2008

Your Friday Smile!

Three old Ladies named Gertrude, Maude, and Tilly were sitting on a park bench having a quiet conversation when a flasher approached from across the park.

The man came up to the ladies, stood right in front of them, opened his trench coat and exposed himself.

Gertrude immediately had a stroke.
And then Maude also had a stroke.
But Tilly, being older and feebler, bless her heart, couldn't reach that far.

***
It must have been a brave man who wrote this, and it took an even braver one to send it to me!

Son asked his mother the following question:"Mom, why are wedding dresses white?"
The mother looks at her son and replies, "Son, this shows your friends and relatives that your bride is pure."The son thanks his Mom and goes off to double-check this with his father.
"Dad why are wedding dresses white?"
The father looks at his son in surprise and says, "Son, all household appliances come in white."

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. I hope that second one came in anonymously. :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh those made me laugh...just hilarious. Love it.

Annake said...

Oh.My.Lord! There's hope for me in my old age. Hee hee. :-D

stinkypaw said...

marius: It didn't, payback will be painful! ;-)

noble pig: Welcome to my blog, hope to see you around some more!

ananke: Of course there's hope! ;-)