Friday, November 07, 2008

Your Friday Smile!

I would go shopping to that store just for their sense of humor:



***

A woman who just turned 50 is at home, naked, happily jumping on her bed and laughing with delight.

Her husband watches for a few minutes and asks, 'Do you have any idea how ridiculous you look? What's the matter with you ? '

The woman continues to bounce on the bed and says 'I don't care what you think. I just came from having a mammogram and the doctor says that, not only am I healthy, but I have the breasts of an 18 yr. old.'

The husband asks, 'What did he say about the 50 year old ass ?'

She replies, 'Your name never came up'

Tee hee - enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG that sign...I want one, becuase it's flippin' hilarious! I laughed so hard and sent it to ten people!

Green-Eyed Momster said...

Love it! You always deliver on that Friday Smile!!

Thanks and hugs!!

Periwinkle Studio said...

That is the best!!! I am still laughing!
Thanks for sharing!