The first tag I've got (and I still feel it, thankyouverymuch!) was from Galloot (I know!) for a "Photo Tag". Argh! I don't like taking pictures of moi-même, but I did, 'cause I'm game (yeah, right). Here goes:
1. Take a picture of yourself.. riiiiiight.. NOW!
2. DO NOT change your clothes. DO NOT fix your hair.. Just take a picture.
3. Post that picture with NO editing.
4. Post these instructions with your picture.
5. Tag 10 people to do this!
OK, I did break one rule, I edited the picture since I haven't yet posted here, a full picture of my mug, so... and I think I will also break the fifth rule because 10 people is a LOT!
I'm tagging for this one: TraceyTreasure, Cathy, Nicotine Jones, Periwinkle, Lara, and Pink Piddy Paws.
Now, on to the second tag / award, this time from TraceyTreasure (it's only fait I would retaliate, he he), is about "Honest Scrap". According to TraceyT, she enjoys my honesty.
A) first list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
B) pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.
Between all the memes I've done already, the 100 Things list and all I've blabber about... I don't know...
- When I took the picture (above) I actually 'posed' - I really hate looking at pictures of me where you can see more than one chin, argh.
- Since I have to be honest, I'm not enjoying this meme, and ten friggin' things is a lot!
- I'm fundamentally lazy and will often wait until I reach my threshold before cleaning up the house. It's a good thing neither one of us is sloppy, the house would turn into a barn real fast.
- I'm glad I took some of my MIL's jewellery when she died, because I would hate to see the new woman in FIL's life wear them. It would be so wrong.
- It upsets me to see how Hubby is being treated by his father, how little consideration the man is showing for his son and how he's making sure, by his actions, that their relationship will turn out to be just as bad as it was between Hubby and his mother.
- I don't like to say how much I weigh out loud, or even write it. I never did, really. Even when I was "smaller" I always felt this way. Strange.
- I wish we could be completely debt free, so that my husband would relax a little about the money issues and sleep full nights.
- There's nothing worst than ass-kissers, and I know too many of them. I've been good lately at keeping my mouth shut, not always easy but I'm managing. For now.
- Even if I do think of a cousin who chose to ignore me, I realise that despite my efforts some relationships are sometimes not worth the effort.
- I hate one thing about me, which directly comes from my mother, and it is this need to be liked. We all have it to a certain degree, and even if I won't kiss-ass, or play nice just for you to like me, I still want people to like me. It's weird since I often come off as a cold bitch, but it's the "whippet effect" (strong chocolaty shell hiding some gooey goodness).
Pawpads, Attila the Mom, Kara, Annake, and Marius. What can I say, rules are meant to be broken!