Sunday, August 23, 2009

Another one

After "Awards Season" it is now "Meme Season". What can I say? I'm doing them during the weekend, I guess I have more time on my hands than during the week.

This one I got this from GEM, she didn't tag me but I decided to do it anyway. Ten little questions, it ain't so bad...

Question 1 : Who do you think is the hottest movie star?
Mmmm so many to choose from: Johnny Depp is on there for sure!

Question 2 : Apart from your house and your car, what is the most expensive thing you've ever bought?
I’d have to say furniture and our timeshare condo in Hawai’I.

Question 3 : What is you're most treasured memory?
Though one, but our wedding on the beach in Hawai’I is a very good one.

Question 4: What is the best gift you ever received as a child?
A diamond ring with my birth stone for my 10th birthday.

Question 5: What is the biggest mistake you've ever made?
Saying yes when I shouldn’t have…

Question 6: Give four words to describe yourself.
Disciplined, Laugh, Organized, Direct

Question 7: What was your highlight or low light in 2008?
Highlight was going back to Hawai’I, I just love it there.

Question 8: What is your favourite film?
Wow, another tough one. “The Abyss” is one for sure…

Question 9: Tell something not generally known about you.
I’m shy even if I’m outspoken.

Question 10: If you were a comic strip/cartoon character, who would you be?
I’d have to be Maxine, my idol!

If you want it, it's yours!

2 comments:

Green-Eyed Momster said...

Great answers! I love Maxine!

Thanks for doing this one!

Hugs!!

stinkypaw said...

GEM: Maxine is my hero!