A few days ago, I received an award from Crystal: the Versatile Blogger Award. I was surprised to say the least. Thank you and welcome to my world Crystal. Naturally, it came with rules and regulations.
The rules of the reward are as follows:
1. Thank and link back to the person that gave this award. (done)
2. Write 7 things about yourself. (I can do that)
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
Here are Seven Things About Me, you may not know
- At the moment, I'm extremely tired...
- This year, I won't put Christmas lights on our windows because they're too dirty (shameful, isn't it?)
- I've already mailed some Christmas cards out. (as of yesterday)
- When I work late (like last night), I'll order food instead of eating cooking.
- I check my Bacefook regularly during the day and often will play a game of Farkle while I'm on
- I obviously can't count (thanks Flurrious for noticing!)
- I bite my nails and the skin around them quite regularly.
I will not be doing point 3 and 4, because I haven't discovered any new bloggers lately since I haven't been around that much. But that is about to change, since I'll be posting for sure in December!
Without further ado, I pass the keyboard to Flurrious