Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sometimes you just have to admit it is weird.

For some strange reason, since I've posted this on this other blog, I can't stop thinking about going shopping for some marbles or in my case, I'd get some bubble gums rather than marbles... weird huh?

Since his last exam, the lumps the vet felt and saw on x-rays seem to have disapeared, at least to the feel and despite his not drinking nor eating dry food, our cat is doing good with his meds and wet food alone... weird huh?

Why is it that all instruments created to find "intelligent life" are pointed "AWAY" from Earth... weird huh?

Despite my best effort, I just can't seem to say no to potential client... weird huh?

I have nothing else, sorry. That's not so weird, is it?

1 comment:

Seeker said...

There are just so many weird, unexplained things in this life! I hope your cat continues to do well. Hugs xx