Thursday, October 11, 2012

I'm spreading some stupidity...

I've received this joke and it got me thinking, that despite it being a joke, it is actually somewhat true.

 I guess it is only in this stupid world...

 ...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front. * This one I will admit that before reading it, I had never really realized it.

...do banks leave vault doors open and then chain the pens to the counters. * So strange and yet...

...do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage. * True, but what we have in our garage isn't junk!

...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight. * This one is a real strange thing, and I've always wondered about it, whenever we've bought buns and dogs. Strange. 

  ...do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering. * I've noticed that last time I've used one and thought it was really strange. I guess the ATM makers don't care where they'll end up when they make them.


No comments: