Saturday, November 24, 2012

Look what I've got!

I have a little tendency to collect things, and started years ago to contribute to the WWF by getting their little stuff animals adoption kit.  II have a few of them...

Today is my birthday, and look what I've got!  Funny how the flash gave these little guys almost a different expression...

A lynx and a meerkat, looking almost bored...



On this one, they look stunned and the lynx is looking at me!



Did I say I have a the most wonderful, enabling husband?  No? Well, I do!  He loves me and it shows, I love it!  Oh! and I love him too!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a few animals to care for!

4 comments:

ditzymoi said...

Happy Birthday Stinky! That is not an ok nickname for you lol
I love enabling husbands , I hope it was a great day :)

Unknown said...

MEERKAT!!!!! Oh, and Happiest of Happy Birthdays, dear blend!!!!! :-)

flurrious said...

Happy birthday! Also: MEERKAT! Oh, I see Marius covered that already. Well, LYNX! then.

stinkypaw said...

Kim: lol, thank you! Enabling husbands are the best!

Marius: Thank you dear Sire!

flurrious: Thanks, lynx don't roll the same as meerkat do they? ;-)