Thursday, May 02, 2013

He must love me

While driving to a client this morning they mentioned, on the radio, a study that proved that men putting back the toilet seat was a sign of true love.  According to that research, signs of compassion like that show love. 

Geez, my husband must truly love me, since he never leaves it up PLUS he never even leaves the lid up.  I, on the other hand... tend to leave the lid up.  I've been trying to be careful about it, since I do know about the germs spreading outside of the bowl with each flush.  I try not to think about that too much, especially when I really have to go and I'm at the mall - the toilets there don't have lids, which is a good thing because I wouldn't want to touch them, but then the germs fly all over with every flush (when flushing occurs that is, but that's another story altogether). 

Anyway, if little acts of kindness like putting the seat down, or not fighting about having the toilet paper roll facing back or forward, or not complaining about where the toothpaste gets squeezed out are signs of love, then I am loved!

No comments: