Monday, December 14, 2015

No more boxes...

It looks like our life is about to get back to normal (whatever that is!) soon...  I did manage to unpack all the boxes, while Hubby is away, and did manage to pack a few new ones.  Did a little rotation in our decor, moving things around, you know, that things we, women, do?  Since there were so many darn boxes I/we had to deal with, I've decided that this year, Christmas would be treeless.  As if Mother Nature knew this, there hasn't been snow yet in Montréal, and I'm not complaining about it at all - I like this no snow thing - so much easier to drive around, not that I do much of that lately either, but still, me likey!

Having no tree doesn't bring the Christmas feel in, true, so I've decided to open a little gift I got.

It started out like this, then I needed to add the magical potion...




After a few hours it looked like this...
and now a week later, here it is... with its decorations...


Can it be anymore lame?  Now I understand Charlie Brown!


I don't know if I'll keep my little tree until Hubby gets back, anyway, knowing him he will want to toss it out "no need for this crap, enough crap in this house", can already hear it! ah!

Things are progressing according to plan in Norway, so Hubby should be home in time... During the day I keep busy, but at night, some nights it does get boring... You see, the husband makes a lot of noises, natural noises to start with and then noises in general, so the past weeks have been quiet and it is somewhat strange to say the least, but I do enjoy the peace and quiet too.

No comments: