Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Day Nine - Popular Renovations Chronicles

 And so another week started in the Popular Renovations.   Actually, last night we felt an earthquake, a 3.7 magnitude, and in the area of... Terrebonne! 


Talk about some weird luck, if after all the renovations we were to be hit by an earthquake. If you're curious, listen to this seismologist with Natural Resources Canada:
https://omny.fm/shows/cjad-800/did-you-feel-the-earthquake  It was a small one, but we sure heard and felt the house shake!

Today, was delivery of all cabinets, etc.  We went from somewhat livable to this...

This is for the Kitchen... alone...

This is for my office...

this is for the Bathroom...

Can I say claustrophobia wasn't an issue when we started this project, but I might be slowly starting to feel it?  I sure feel "cozy" at the moment... I look around and have no idea who the guys are going to do to install it all when there is barely any room left for them to move...  The two men who delivered it all commented that "normally" they deliver about thirty to forty cabinets.  Today they brought in over sixty-two not counting the planks, etc.  I guess it IS a BIG job!  Crazy and somewhat overwhelming... but I trust things to keep on moving the way they have this far...  Stay tune!

No comments: