Sunday, May 14, 2006

I see good looking men

It must be spring or something, but the past few days I’ve been feeling… let’s say... flirtatious. I look around me and I see darn good looking men… not just one or two, I mean a lot of them! What is going on? Are my hormones that messed up? Or am I simply experiencing "Spring Fever"?

Just now I was watching a show on Much about INXS, and the new lead singer J.D. Fortune (who’s Canadian by the way!) is quite a “hottie”. And the way he moves when he signs… hum! Granted he’s no Michael Hutchence, but still he has it (Whatever “it” may be!).

Just before that I came across a music award show (yet another one!) where Bon Jovi was being honoured – That Jon has it too! Actually, I think he’s had it for years, but he’s like fine wine, he’s aging well! I had a crush on him since the early 80s, with his long hair and his messed up looks... much prefer him now.

Yesterday I saw an interview with Jonas (another local singer) and he’s got it as well, and he knows it and plays with it. Actually I don’t think he’s that good looking but he works it well. He has that little something that makes him look like he's a nice guy, and his voice is also quite distinctive.


Tonight we watched (on tape) an episode of “Bones”
and
David Boreanaz has "it" as well. I fell for his charm on “Buffy” (a few years back) and then he had his show “Angel” and now on “Bones” different look but he has that little smile that makes me melt.

And what about David Usher? (see previous post, on 05/11/06, “I got assigned the letter D”). Or David Duchovny? He was hot on the X-Files. I was told a few times that my hubby looked like him… I just think he’s cute! My husband that is!

There’s also Michael Bublé (yet another cute Canadian): he has this childish look about him and at the same time quite virile, and I can not skip Rock Voisine … (also a fellow Canadian).

Talk about tall, dark and handsome… need I say more?

Some (most!) of these men are not that gorgeous, but they have that little something. Prince is a perfect example of that. I remember in 1984 when “Purple Rain” came out I thought he was the sexiest one around, and he probably was (with Bono!)

But let’s be honest here, the sexiest man was & will always be Elvis! I know, I know I’m too young to really remember him, but I do remember watching all his movies with my dad and listening to his albums. My favourites were “Spinout” and “Blue Hawaii”… who would have thought that I would actually end up getting married on a beach in Hawaii with my husband dressed like Elvis in his wedding scene? (We had a traditional Hawaiian wedding (man all dressed in white with a colourful sash) and a local singer who sang the Hawaiian Wedding Song).

I just realised that (almost) all these cuties are music related… One thing for sure, in my books these guys all have that little pinch of bad boy, a pinch of shyness, a bit of mischief in their eyes and they exude sexiness…

Maybe it’s all me, but let me tell you there are a few guys out there that I would do in a heart beat… I’m married, not buried (like John used to say), and it’s not because I’m on a diet that I can not look at a menu!

One can salivate and fantasized as much as one pleased – what goes on in my head is… well… in my head… so let’s leave it at that! My head, my boys, my fun!

No comments: