Thursday, August 24, 2006

Taking care of business

Today's post isn't going to be nice for some... It's all about a "natural activity". It might be a stinking issue to write about, but I feel that I need to go there...

I'm always amazed at how much crap our body can retain, either it be liquid or more consistent. As I'm getting older I'm realizing that my body is changing. I never thought I'd be one of those people who couldn't do their "business" away from home. I always thought it was weird that one's plumbing would shut down like that. On the other hand, I know what having clogged pipes can do to you! I've been having major plumbing issues for numerous years...

I was one of those people who could fall asleep, have sex and do my "business" just about anywhere! I was lucky I guess. But that was back then!

For the last five days I haven't had a bowel mouvement and I was starting to seriously feel it; not to mention that I was starting to have some really foul breath (I am joking here!)! I felt like shit (no pun intended) and felt that I was full of it as well!

BUT tonight, finally, I had to go!!! The relief I'm feeling is like a blessing in the bowl! It felt great & I deflated like a balloon after a kid's party!

Sorry if this post offended anyone, but it just had to come out!

7 comments:

MiMaw said...

Maybe this is a symptom related to your other problem? That is one of the questions they ask on a medical questionaire... any changes in bowel habits? Better to ask and be safe rather than not ask and be sorry.

Attila the Mom said...

he he he....

I have days when I feel like I'm full of sh*t too! ;-)

stinkypaw said...

jason67: Yeah I know!!!

mimaw: Thanks for the suggestion, I'll keep that in mind when I talk with my quacks (read doctors).

atm: I often feel that way, in more ways than one!

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Hmmmm, nothing like a post about poop. Glad you finally got it out !!
Take care, Meow

stinkypaw said...

meow: Thanks! Trust me, it made 2 of us! ;-)

Anonymous said...

You're hilarious!

stinkypaw said...

dl: Well thank you!