Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Love is a Four-Legged Word

As you may know (you should if you read my blog!), I lost my beloved pooch of 14 years on Sunday morning.

It's been rough, but at the same time, deep down, I know she's ok now.

Her sudden departure (it was sudden even if we knew it would happen),made me realise that despite how much we love our pets we don't often tell the world - well, some of us do, but ... you know... so I've decided to create a whole new blog (I'm experimenting with WordPress, so bare with me!) where we could "express" how love is a four-legged word.

Your pet doesn't have to be dead, au contraire, even if this blog was started because of that. So, I'm asking you to share with me and the blogosphere your love for your little fur balls.

Check it out: Love is a Four-Legged Word and please let me know what you think, either here or there.

Thank you for your support and hoping to meet your pets soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. Hang in there!

princess slea said...

I was very sorry to read of your loss. The death of pets is one huge reason I have been hesitant to get another one. I have disguised it as disdain for all the hair and the litter boxes, etc. but I really know it's because of experiencing the death of two pets when I was 11 years old.
If we end up getting our kids the Devon Rex kitties, I will surely send a photo and post to your new blog.

stinkypaw said...

shoppergirl: Thank you, I will!

princess slea: It is death no matter how we look at it. I hope you do get those kitties, they bring so much. Looking forward to seeing the picture and reading the post! ;-) Thanks!