Friday, March 23, 2007

Your Friday Smile!

Even if I'm a little flustered the past few days, and haven't been blogging much, I will always find time to post my Friday Smile!

***

A middle-aged woman seemed sheepish as she visited her gynecologist.

"Come now," coaxed the doctor, "you've been seeing me for years! There's nothing you can't tell me."

"This one's kind of strange..."

"Let me be the judge of that," the doctor replied.

"Well," she said, "yesterday I went to the bathroom in the morning and heard a plink-plink-plink in the toilet and when I looked down, the water was full of pennies."

"I see."

"That afternoon I went to the bathroom again and, plink-plink-plink, there were nickels in the bowl."

"That night," she went on, "I went again, plink-plink-plink, and there were dimes and this morning there were quarters! You've got to tell me what's wrong with me!" she implored,

"I'm scared out of my wits!"

The gynecologist put a comforting hand on her shoulder. "There, there, it's nothing to be scared about."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Ready for this?)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(I'm warning you...)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


(Still not too late...hit "next blog" now!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're simply going through your change!" ('Told 'ya!)

***

And this one is for shopper who enjoys quizzes...

The Pantyhose Quiz

Q: How many animals can you fit into a pair of pantyhose?
Now, think about it... Ready?

Answer: 10 little piggies, 2 calves, 1 ass, and an unknown number of hares.

And of course one (1) ...

Have a great weekend!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, yer never let us down...

lizgwiz said...

Ah, a joke so bad it's good. And a cat flipping us off. Nice way to end the week!

Anonymous said...

The bird flipping cat-how cool. The look on his face had me rollin'
I excitedly clicked to get to your site knowing a laugh was in store-Thanks!!!!!
I will be passing the panty hose one on at lunch today. You help me be the funny guy now at lunch! Thanks and have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, I love that cat. Too funny! :-D

don't call me MA'AM said...

Ah, the aloof kitty! Always funny!

kris said...

LOVE THAT when everyone in the world seems to be talking about war and heartache, YOU have a Friday smile post. Kick ass.

(Welcome to Indie Bloggers, by the way!)

shoparound said...

I think it's a fat a$$ in mine though. ;)

stinkypaw said...

100 words: Of course not!

lizgwiz: ahh... I'm trying here...

wreckless: Just have to love that "cattitude"! Hope your weekend is good too!

dcmm: he!

kris: Thanks - every Friday! Welcome to my bog and thank you for letting me in INdie Blogger! ;-)

shoparound: :-D

stinkypaw said...

ananke: Sorry dear, I just skip over you. I love that cat too, and I think my cat gave me that look one time too many!

thethinker said...

Haha, that's a great picture.

Attila the Mom said...

Bahahahaha! Thanks for the giggle!

stinkypaw said...

thethinker: Isn't he the best?

atm: My pleasure!