Monday, July 30, 2007

Eight Random Facts About Me

I was tagged by Wreckless (a little while back, when I was offline) to do this meme.

Rules:
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
  1. I get angry very fast and sometimes it takes me a long while to let go of that anger. Whenever I think of what made me angry I can start shaking and feeling just as bad as I did in the first place.
  2. I can spend money I don’t even have without even thinking about it or having regrets.
  3. I can easily get lost in my thoughts or daydream. My imagination is so vivid that at times I’m afraid to get lost in there.
  4. During my MIL funeral I stayed in the back of the room, part of me felt like I didn’t belong there, because of our past experience, even if we had made “peace”… I felt sad to see her go just when we started to get along.
  5. I realised at that time that I can/am quite stubborn and that once I’ve made a decision about something/someone it takes a lot to change it. I knew that already but events confirmed it further.
  6. When I’m stressed or impatient I bite my nails. Not all of them always the same 4 fingers.
  7. I could very easily become a fan of trashy newspaper and gossip columns.
  8. During the 20+ days we were off the net, I realised that blogging has become a habit. I’m addicted, I admit it. And it doesn’t really bother me! he! he!
I'm breaking the rules and not tagging anyone, if you want to tell 8 ramdom facts about yourself, go ahead and copy this. And please let me know, I'm curious!

7 comments:

Attila the Mom said...

Loved your list!!

I struggle with #1 myself. I feel like an elephant---I never forget!

PreppyGirl said...

I wish I could spend money like that. I'm always racked with guilt to the point where I don't buy anything. When I do finally buy something, buyer's remorse is always quick to follow.

Cool post!

stinkypaw said...

atm: Thanks. Anger is a hard thing to manage. That much I know ;-)

pg: Hubby is my "guilty conscience" at times... but we are both spenders, which doesn't help at times... The only way I control myself is by staying away from stores! Thanks!

shoparound said...

Interesting list. I get lost in my thoughts too. Especially when I'm driving. I spend easily on inexpensive things, but OBSESS over big ticket items. Way too much!

stinkypaw said...

shopper: I'm just a dreamer, awake and asleep. I don't obsess over the big items too much, I react, like when we bought our new appliances, I reacted but then I was happy. But don't you scratch it, 'cause man! then I do react and obsess over it!

Purple Pigeon said...

I can relate to #1, i can get really worked up about stuff just by thinking about it, especially about stuff involving injustice. I have to distract myself with something shiny.

I used to day dream worryingly while i was driving. I would suddenly jolt and think ''how the hell did i get here?? I dont remember driving for the last ten mins!'' Im surprised im still alive

stinkypaw said...

pigeon: I know the feeling and love your idea of disctraction! I do the same driving, at times! That or I completely corget where the heck I'm going! Scary!