Friday, October 19, 2007

Your Friday Smile!

This is how I felt today! A pooper scooper, hourly paid to pick up someone else's crap!! Can you spell F.U.N.?! I sure can't!

Why is it they (the clients) always wait to be in a nice big, hot and steemy pile to call me to pick up after their mess? Why?! What I thought was bad yesterday was nothing compared to today... I entered the "Land of Confusion" without even knowing that I've taken that step! I can't only shiver when I think of the days to come...

But... there's always a but, I got a really nice surprise when I got home tonight!

Awaiting me was a yummy, delicious box of Godiva Chocolates, special treats from Monkey! Now talk about an awesome way to end the day! Monkey you rock and that was a super nice thing you did! Thank you girl! What a special blend you are!

And now back to our regular programming; Your Friday Smile!

NEW WINE FOR SENIORS

California vintners, in the Napa Valley area, which primarily produces Pinot Blanc, Pinot Noir and Pinot Grigio wines, have developed a new hybrid grape that acts as an anti-diuretic.

It is expected to reduce the number of trips older people have to make to the bathroom during the night.

The new wine will be marketed as...

"PINO MORE"

...Hey I heard it through the grapevine!

***


I have to remember that...

***
Dorothy and Edna, two "senior" widows, are talking.

Dorothy: "That nice George Johnson asked me out for a date. I know you went out with him last week, and I wanted to talk with you about him before I give him my answer."

Edna: "Well, I'll tell you. He shows up at my apartment punctually at 7 P.M., dressed like such a gentleman in a fine suit, and he brings me such beautiful flowers!

Then he takes me downstairs, and what's there but a luxury car... a limousine, uniformed chauffeur and all.

Then he takes me out for dinner... a marvelous dinner... lobster, champagne, dessert, and after-dinner drinks.

Then we go see a show. Let me tell you, Dorothy, I enjoyed it so much I could have just died from pleasure!

So then we are coming back to my apartment and he turns into an ANIMAL.
Completely crazy, he tears off my expensive new dress and has his way with me - twice!"

Dorothy: "Goodness gracious!... so you are telling me I shouldn't go out with him?"

Edna: "No, no, no... I'm just saying, wear an old dress."

Have a great weekend everyone!
Please let me know your birth date,
if you haven't yet! Thanks!
(here)

___
Image: Scooper & Monkey

8 comments:

Jason Stockl said...

Yikes! Have fun scooping poop! ;-)

Unknown said...

Just keep reminding yourself that if it weren't for the helpless idiots in this world, those of us who have to help them would be out of a job.

And I've never wanted less to be a fly.
;-)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you liked your surprise. I am glad that it came on a day when a treat was needed.
glad I could send a smile your way!

Anonymous said...

PINO MORE !!! Ha-Ha....love it.

As for the "mess" bestowed upon you, just keep repeating over and over again....SHOW ME THE MONEY, BABY !!! She'll pay for this...

stinkypaw said...

jason67: Yeah ok, thanks!

marius: Gives a new meaning to fly going on crap doesn't it?!

monkey: You sure did! Thank again so much for the kind thoughts!

mousse: I knew you'd like the wine joke!

Anonymous said...

sign me up for the Pinot More...I checked my local liquor and they don't stock it...although they did have Les Spiss

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Hmmm, doesn't sound like too much fun. Good luck.
Take care, Meow

stinkypaw said...

nascar: LOL, good one!

meow: Thanks, it was a rough day!