Friday, November 02, 2007

Your Friday Smile!

Little Tony was staying with his grandmother for a few days.

He'd been playing outside with the other kids for a while when he came into the house and asked her,
"Grandma, what's that called when two people sleep in the same room and one is on top of the other?"
She was a little taken back, but she decided to just tell him the truth.
"It's called sexual intercourse, darling."
Little Tony just said, "Oh, OK," and went back outside to play with the other kids.

A few minutes later he came back in and said angrily,
"Grandma, it isn't called sexual intercourse. It's called bunk beds....and Jimmy's mom wants to talk to you."

***

One for my French readers:

Une adjointe administrative ontarienne unilingue anglaise, téléphone à une adjointe administrative unilingue francophone.

L'anglaise demande : «Is Mr Smith there? »
La francophone répond : « Non il n'est pas là. »
L'anglaise dit: « Is he gone? »
La francophone répond : «Y zigonne pas, yé pas là ...hostie !»

Bonne fin de semaine!
Please, tell me your birth day! (here)

6 comments:

Christina_the_wench said...

I love it. Almost made me spit my Timmy coffee on the keyboard.

Anonymous said...

Um yeah, bunk beds. That's the first thing I would have thought of. My grandmother never told ME stuff like that. 8-O Darn it!

Kim said...

loved the first one...unfortunately my french isn't great so I only understood half the second one.

I copied your idea for a friday funny over on my blog...at least for November...I'm going to need all the help I can get for this NaBloPoMo thing ;)

Purple Pigeon said...

Doing well!! two days, woo!

didnt understand the french one, but bunk beds - lol!

Anonymous said...

I have been chuklingabout the bunk beds thing for a while...very good...:)

stinkypaw said...

christina: Glad to see you back!

ananke: My grand ma did, and look where it got me! ;-)

kim: It's actually bad French, as we speak it here (and it's a play on words).

pigeon: I'll make it! No worries! I'm like an old car, it takes me a while to get started but once on a roll, I just keep on going!

nascar: Glad you liked it!