Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving to my American Blends!


When I saw this image, I couldn't help but feel it was so true. Even if we've already celebrated our Thanksgiving back in October (yes, we Canadian celebrate on a different date, we're "special" that way!) I really do feel we should all be thankful more than once a year!

I know I have a lot to be thankful for: my husband, my health, my work, to name a few. I've had a good run so far in this life and I appreciate it. Yes there were times when it was rougher than others, but overall I'd say I had it good. I don't really know who I should thank for that, but I know it wasn't all my own doing. I've got help along the way, and without the support and love I've received over the years, I may not be where I am today.

Let's hope you will all be thankful for the little things in life, because those little things do make the difference in the big pictures.

May your weekend long holiday bring you lots of good feelings, valued time with your loved ones, and let the shopping season begin! Hee.

4 comments:

Charlie said...

HAH! I get to be first today!

"Let's hope you will all be thankful for the little things in life, because those little things do make the difference in the big picture.

A wonderful thought that we need to be reminded of constantly. With all of the chaos going on in the world today, it's the little things in our lives that truly count.

Thank you for this post.

Anonymous said...

Thank you...all so true.

Green-Eyed Momster said...

Thanks, Stinkypaw!!
I always say that I'm wealthy with all the things that money can't buy!!
Now let's hope I can afford Christmas gifts this year because my kids aren't going to understand the saying "you can't buy love!" LOL!!!
:)
Or, "It's the thought that counts!"

LOL!!
Thanks for doing the meme!
Big hugs and love to you my friend!!
T

Jane Doe said...

This Thanksgiving it was mostly just the heathen side of my family. When my brother said Grace, he thanked God for tequila! That made my mom very happy.