Saturday, February 14, 2009

Couple Questions - Meme

This is a meme I've been seeing on Bacefook, so I decided to do it here, since it's VD and all...:

What are your middle names? none for me and Edmond

How long have you been together? Fifteen freaking years (almost nine married this August)

How long did you know each other before you started dating? Maybe a year... at most.

Who asked who out? We sort of both did, but maybe him a little more.

Whose siblings do you see the most? Mine

Do you have any children together? Nope.

What about pets? One cat, Tobi

Did you go to the same school? Nope.

Who is the most sensitive? Me, of course.

Where do you eat out most as a couple? We have a few favorites, but we tend to order in more.

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Hawaii

Who has the craziest exes? Him, of course! ;-)

Who has the worst temper? I'd say me :-\

Who does the cooking? Both, he's doing more and more in the kitchen.

Who is more social? Neither, pretty much the same.

Who is the neat freak? It varies, we both have our moments.

Who is the most stubborn? I would say him, he would say me.

Who hogs the bed? I would have to say me, again.

Who wakes up earlier? Him.

Where was your first date? First official date, was at his place...

Who has the bigger family? As for brothers & sisters, neither since we're both only children, but when it comes to cousins, I would say me. (On this continent, at least).

Do you get flowers often? Occasionally.

How long did it take to get serious? Not very long.

Who eats more? Him, although I've put on the pounds since we've been together.

Who sings better? Neither one of us, but I try more often than he does.

Who does the laundry? I do, and he puts it away.

Who’s better with the computer? Him, for sure!

Who drives when you are together? On the way there, him. On the way back, often me (because he drinks and I don't!).

Who picks where you go to dinner? It's a joint decision.

Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong? See the above question regarding stubbornness.

Who wears the pants in the relationship? We both do.

Who has more tattoos? Me.

Who eats more sweets? That would be me, again.

If you're in a couple, try it, it's fun!

5 comments:

Green-Eyed Momster said...

I copied it and I'll try it later. Some of the questions are tough and will require lots of thought!

Thanks!!

Hugs!!

Green-Eyed Momster said...

I changed my mind. Too many of our answers were the same.

Hugs!!

Unknown said...

I have dutifully swiped and answered the memeage on my blog. :-)

Anonymous said...

First date at his place? You little minx.....

stinkypaw said...

Traceyt: It's all good. :-)

Marius: Thanks for playing along.

Monkey: He he, you have no idea! ;-)