I’m feeling a little frazzled so excuse me if I’m all over the place in this post, as if I’m not normally, ah!
- Tomorrow morning the workers will be coming in to rip apart our ceiling and some walls to repair the water damages. That will be so pleasant. To top it all up, the alarm company for the building will be doing some tests and will have the alarm ringing for about thirty minutes. Can you feel the excitement?
- Because of the repairs going on and because I do most of my work from home, I will be confine to the office for the next few days (hopefully it won’t be weeks!) and our poor cat will be locked down in the basement.
- I’m excited (not really sure which way though) about the thought of seeing some boys from high school, which I haven’t seen in over twenty-five years! Strange thing though, one of them was a bully and I do wonder if he’s changed at all… for some reason I have my doubts, and all of this because of Bacefook.
- I’m sad when I think of Patrick Swayze being in his last moments. He did have an important place in my fantasy life after “Dirty Dancing” and “Road House”, and to think that he will soon be gone saddens me. He seemed to be a nice guy. We’ve been watching his new show “The Beast” in which he’s actually good, he does/did a good meanie. The show has/had potential.
- Even if I’m already done with winter, I can not believe that we are already in February. Not that it is a bad thing, but half the winter is done with, can you feel the joy? I even noticed on Thursday walking home from the metro, daylight is starting to be longer a little. That is always a very good sign.
- Oh yeah, the answer to the riddle is: “They are both thinking the exact same thing: Don't look down.”