Friday, January 30, 2009

Your Friday Smile!

Laughter is the best medicine and I wanted to medicate everyone this morning!

A new supermarket near my house has just opened. It has an automatic water mister to keep produce fresh. Just before it goes on, you hear the sound of thunder and enjoy the smell of fresh rain.

When you approach the milk cases, you hear cows mooing, and witness the scent of fresh hay.

When you approach the egg case, you hear hens cluck and cackle, and the air is filled with the pleasing aroma of bacon and eggs frying.

The veggie department features the sound of a gentle breeze and the smell of fresh buttered corn.

I don't buy toilet paper there any more.

***

Here is a riddle for the true intellectual. Try to come up with the answer on your own.

Here's the riddle:

At the exact same time, there are two 35-year-old men on opposite sides of the earth:

1. One is walking a tight rope between two skyscrapers at the 85th floor

2. The other is getting a blow job from an 85-year-old toothless hooker

They are both thinking the exact same thing. What are they both thinking?

I'll tell you over the weekend!
Have a good one!

7 comments:

PinkPiddyPaws said...

ha..ha.ha.. I'm completely grossed out by the Charmin commercial that has the little bear bent over with pieces of toilet paper still stuck to it's butt! WHO the HELL came up with that ad campaign??

lizgwiz said...

Bwah!

And unfair, making us wait all weekend for the riddle answer. :)

Green-Eyed Momster said...

I came for laughs, you delivered! I'll be back for the answer because that's going to bug me!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs!!

kara said...

that second one is making me think. i don't appreciate that on a friday. well...i do after i've had a couple cocktails, but it's only 11:45 in the morning.

Anonymous said...

Ha. You are evil, but I love you anyway, sweetie.

Annette said...

Hilarious.
Can't work out the riddle just yet.

stinkypaw said...

PPPaws: I've wondered about that commercial as well. LOL

lizgwiz: Sorry

Traceyt: Thanks, sorry to bug you.

Kara: Did it hurt? ;-)

flurrious: Thanks, honey.

Annette: I couldn't either.