Ok I’ve been feeling a bit blah, and woke up sneezing and haven’t really stopped, so I’m tired and getting a bit irritated.
- I’m posting a meerkat, in the hopes that Flurrious will come back here. I haven’t seen her (here) in weeks (actually, I’ve never actually seen her), and since I don’t have her email address either, I can’t even ask her what's going on… boohoo.
- I was hoping spring was heading here, and then it was snowing earlier, when will it end?
- Have you also noticed how Blogsville is quiet, or it’s just me? Is it related to the economy? What’s happening, why are people now ‘blogging’ of Bacefook?
- I refused to do Memes on Bacefook. I have a blog for that.
- Since it was so nice to see some “old” friends from High-School, we decided to organize another casual get together, using Bacefook as the contact tool. What started out as our year and the one after is now turning into basically anybody who went to that school. I’m not sure how I feel about that. Good thing is, it will be taking place in a restaurant near-by. I will be able to walk home at anytime.
- Is it a bad sign to plan an exit for something that I help organize?
- What’s the deal with the Twitt thing? Can someone explain, please?
- Anybody watching “Celebrities Apprentice”? I’m enjoying it. Actually I’ve been watching too much tele, but some new shows are good. Anybody watching “Lie To Me”? It’s interesting and I just love it every time they say that this behaviour is proof of lying, and then they show “real” examples, like Clinton, Nixon, O.J. – funny yet scary a little.
- Am I the only one who doesn't care about Nadya Suleman (a.k.a. Octomom)? Yes she's strange and irresponsible, but should we be giving her that much attention? Really?
- Is there anything you'd like to ask me? Anybody?
Ok, that’s enough for now. What’s happening in your neck of the woods? Care to let me know?
Photograph by Mattias Klum for the National Geographic Society.