What makes it summery?
- Saturday was a beautiful day in Montréal, and it showed in and around Old Montréal (where we live), the amount of people out and about confirmed any doubts one might have. This picture is of Place Jacques-Cartier, in Old Montréal, always buzzing with activity (except in winter)... lots of street vendors, artists, terraces where you can enjoy a cold one while people-watching...
- I wore shorts for the first time this season.
- There were lots of people heading North on the highway out of town.
- The sound of bugs going splat on the windshield…
- « L’International des Feux d’Artifices de Loto-Québec » started – they’re celebrating their 25th Anniversary of fireworks competitions, even if this year it’s only once a week instead of twice a week. I must say I’m happy about that, it was a nightmare for us who live in an area where lots of people come to watch said fireworks. On those nights we had to be home by 7:30 the latest or not come home before midnight. We can’t access our place due to the City closing off some streets and the amount of traffic.
- We ate on our terrace, first of many times I hope…
- The Festivals are starting! Montréal is such a city of festival, it’s unbelievable, one after the other and at times simultaneously. With festival like “Just for Laughs”, the Jazz Fest., Film Fest., and all the others, there is something for everyone to enjoy that’s for sure.