Tuesday, September 21, 2010

No, I'm not hiding... I'm just doing other things.

How’s life treating you lately? Enjoying the idea fall is heading our way? I’ve been wrestling with socks and closed shoes lately. I even had to take out my slippers. Oh the joys of living in a place that has more than one season.

I feel like I should write about what I’ve been up to, but since it wasn’t anything that interesting let’s just say I’ve managed to stay away from trouble, which is a very good thing in my case. Work has been keeping me quite busy lately, which is also a good thing; especially since our Visa statement covering our vacation finally came in – ouch! – that’s all I’ll say about that – Ouch!

I’ve been making ketchup, salsa and jams among other things – this time of year is great for that. Walking in the farmer’s market is almost like watching fireworks: explosions of colours everywhere you look, it’s so pretty.

You see, nothing much happening in Stink's ville... wasn't worth a post was it?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Anything you have to say, Madame Paw, is worth a post. :-)

Meg said...

Homemade ketchup?! I didn't even know you could do such a thing (shows how much I know ;). I must try this.

Anonymous said...

I've been digging out my winter clothes and waiting for the temps to STOP being 90+ around here!

Robert the Skeptic said...

"Making ketchup"??!! Isn't it easier just to, you know, buy a bottle?