Thursday, October 21, 2010

Oh well, I did it, again!

After much deliberation, and going from yes to no, I was getting dizzy and making myself nutts, so I decided to bite the bullet and get my hair cut!

I now fell naked!  It's amazing how just a little haircut can make one feel better!  I got up today, feeling somewhat like the weather (not to warm nor fuzzy), made my way to the salon and while the color girl was working her magic on me, she busted out: "Just cut it!".

By the time my color was done, and sat in my hair dresser's chair I still wasn't sure what to do, but then she said: "We're cutting today, right?", to which I answered "yeah, sure, why not!"

So, feast your eyes on my new do...

I'm feeling it!

The back side (in case you couldn't figure it out!)
Can you see my Tobi watching me? 

I actually realised while she was cutting away, it had been over a year I was trying to let it grow...

At worst, it will grow back!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love it! You look fantastic! Youthful, sassy, amazing- perfectly you!

Unknown said...

Allow me to echo what I said on a certain social networking site yesterday...HAWT!! :-)

grumpy said...

Looks great! You are tempting me! Mine was long enough to get into two of the most ridiculous looking pig-tails this week, which means it is too long.

I believe you and I should be friends on this mysterious social networking site....I will email you ;)

comebacknikki said...

Cute! I had my hair cut like that during my senior year of college -- so low-maintenance, but still sassy (and sexy, depending on if you want that!)! :)

Robert the Skeptic said...

Ok the Skeptic weighing in here. My experience is that women ALWAYS compliment another woman's hair style.

It is my hypothesis that a woman could shave one side of her head bald and color the other side green and other women will tell you: "ohhh that's so cute, I love what you've done!" If I were female I would put my theory to the test.

By the way, your hair really is cute, I love what you've done. Really.

CiCi said...

Nice hair cut. I just cut mine even shorter than yours, just yesterday. I like your shiny pretty hair.

Jerry said...

I don't know you and this is the first time I've seen you and I know absolutely nothing about you. So I am not biased when I say it is wonderful!