Thursday, November 18, 2010

Can you fill this out without lying?

I was tagged by Bloggo Chicago (on Bacefook) to do this meme... it seemed interesting so, here goes:

Last thing you drank?
Water

Last store you went to?
Wal Mart  (I know, what can I say, they have some stuff we can't find elsewhere...)

Where was your default picture taken?
The one that's up at the moment (Sylvester) from the Google photos and the previous one at home.

Last person you rode in a car with under the age of 20?
Nobody, it's been too long for me to remember...

Can you play guitar hero?
Yes, badly!

Name someone that made you laugh today?
My husband

When was the last time you saw your best friend?
I'd have to say Saturday!

How late did you stay up last night?
'til about 1:30am

You could move somewhere else, would you?
Oh yes!


Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Luma, I guess...

Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Yeah, sort of...

Do you like calling or texting better?
Neither, I'm more an email type of gal

How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
I like it

When was the last time you cried really hard?
It's been a while (and that's ok!)

Where is your biological father right now?
In his urn, in St-Remi's cemetery

Where are you at right now?
At home

What bed did you sleep in last night?
My own

What was the last thing someone bought for you?
A beautiful fountain pen and a box of chocolate, which I got Sat. (early birthday gift) from France.

Who took your profile picture?
The previous one was a self-portrait

Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Martine, in NYC

Was yesterday better than today?
Nah, I don't think so... I got to shop today!

Can you live a day without TV?
Yes, but wouldn't choose to!

Are you mad about anything?
Not really

When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
It's been a while...but I'd have to say a few years back.

Are you a bad influence?
I can be...

Night out or night in?
In, for sure!

Are you more of an individual or an outgoing person?
I'd say individual but outgoing as well, if that makes sense?!

What items could you not go without during the day?
Computer for sure!

When was the last time you were in the hospital?
For a stay in Fall 2006, for a test earlier this year

Have you ever thrown shoes on a telephone wire?
Nope


What does the last text message in your inbox say?
"Blowout Sale"

How do you feel about your life right now?
Happy

How many times have you been pulled over by the police?
A few times, for speeding or doing a stop too quickly.

Do you hate anyone?
Not anymore

If we were to look in your inbox, what would we find?
Too many messages, including jokes, comments from my last blog post, work related stuff...

Last person you talked to on the phone?
Cassy

Can you easily tell if someone’s fake?
Most of the time

How's your heart?
Good

Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
Yes, depending what drug I'm being tested for, of course! ;-)

Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Not really

What song is stuck in your head?
"Fall to Pieces" by David Usher

Someone knocks on your window at 2 am, who do you want it to be?
Someone worth opening the door for!

Wanna have kids before you’re 30?
Too late for that!

Name something you have to do tomorrow? 
Some work for a client.

Can you whistle?
Yes

Do you sleep on your side, stomach, or back?
I start on my side, and often wake up on my back.

What gets in your way of your sleeping?
My CPAP

Are your eyes the same color as your mom's or dad's?
More my mom's, my dad had greenish eyes

Has anyone ever told you that you have pretty eyes?
Yes, more than once

Do you think too much or too little?
When I do, it tends to be too much

Do you smile a lot?
Yes

Who was your last missed call on your cell phone?
Sue

Are you happy with your life?
Very much so!


Can you handle the truth?
Yes

Do you get 8 hours of sleep everyday?
Most days

What was the last book you read?
"Echo in the Bones" by Diana Gabaldon

Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
No

Is there something you usually wear?
Undies?

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Watching "Dexter" on the PVR

Honestly, who was the last person to tell you that they love you?
My husband

Did you have an exciting last weekend?
Yes

Have you ever crawled through a window?
Nah

Do you like yourself?
Most days

Are you wearing a bracelet?
Not at the moment

Are you an emotional person?
I can be

What's something that can always make you feel better?
Chocolate!

Will this weekend be a good one?
I think so!

Have you ever worn the opposite gender's clothing?
Yes

Look behind you, what do you see?
Hubby's desk

Have you ever worked in a food place?
Yes, back in the 80's in Old Montreal and in the 90's at my parents' hot dog stand

What would you name your future daughter?
Not even going to try to think of a name, never really have, so why start now?

Any summer plans for 2011?
Nothing so far...

Did you lie on any of your answers?
No

I'm not tagging anybody, but feel free to take it, if you're running out of ideas for a post! ;-)

Don't forget to participate at my little "Giveaway", you have until the 23rd to sign up!

2 comments:

Robert the Skeptic said...

I have one:
When was the last time you filled out a list of banal questions?

I don't recall exactly but I think Hell had just frozen over.

flurrious said...

I've seen this meme around, but I don't understand why it's called, "Can you fill this out without lying?" They don't really seem like the kinds of questions that people would lie about. Well, except for the one about Dr. Pepper. I am positive you are hiding your true feelings about Dr. Pepper.