Monday, June 27, 2011

Lets try something else. Again.

Since the situation with my back and neck doesn't seem to improve much, I've decided to try something or rather someone new.  I've hesitated about it, but since I've reached my threshold of pain and aggravation about it all, I've decided to go see someone who supposedly has a gift.

I didn't know what to expect other than he was a man, working out of his basement.  My father trusted people with such gifts.  I'm a bit skeptic.  I've always wondered if one needed to have faith in order for this to work.  I do believe people can have special gifts.  Somehow though, I always assumed one had to have faith in order for  the healing powers to work. I don't know if I have the level of faith needed, but at this point I'm willing to give it a try and to believe.

I went to see him tonight.  After introducing himself, we talked about a few things and he then proceeded to explain how he became what we call here "un ramancheur" or a 'bone-setter'.  He told me interesting facts, about how my body was reacting to certain emotions, etc.  It was an interesting forty-five minutes to say the least.  Now let's see how I feel tomorrow and the days after.  I was schedule to see my little Chinese man but I cancelled that appointment.  I want to see how I react to the treatment I suffered received tonight and take it from there.

I can already say that despite me feeling tired, my neck feels somewhat loosey-goosey which is a nice change...

He wants to see me again next week.  He told me he saw/felt a few other things which will need adjustments.  One of the things he touched upon was a very accurate observation, and I had not mentioned anything about it.  Let's just say he picked  my curiosity to say the least.  In a way I can't wait to see how I'll be reacting to this first visit and what he'll say next... maybe I'll start believing!

No comments: