Saturday, October 29, 2011

From NaBloPoMo to MyWoBirMo... should be interesting!

Aging
Next month I'll be hitting a digit (which I had to substract my year of birth to the current year, to be sure of!) I'm not too crazy about... and therefore decided to do my own personal NaBloPoMo thing which I will call "MyWoBirMo"(My Whoa Birthday Month).

I've been toying with some ideas, like posting about how I got here to that number, along with pictures.  I even thought of using those pages of scrapbooking I've been doing, since my album is from the time I was a wee Stinky baby to now.

Yeah, I think I'll do that!  I don't know how good I'll be at posting daily, but I've done the NaBlo thing in the past, so what's once more? 

___
Photo: K. Kendall

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The Genesis of Stinkypaw...a documentary by Richard Attenboro...coming soon to a blogosphere near you! :-)

Meg said...

That's a fabulous idea. I would love to see your evolution.