Thursday, October 13, 2011

Still trying...

What can I say?  I think I'm failing to succeed in getting back into it, whatever it may be...

I'm all over the place, and my office looks like a tornado hit it.  I've actually reached a point, yesterday, where I told a client that I was ready to let her go.  That is a good thing though.  I'm aiming for better clients, so letting go of a bad one is good.

I thought my lack of enthusiasm was caused by the time difference and the funeral, but I also think it very well may be related to the seasonal change.  Having to wear socks sucks (even if they are nice and colorful ones knitted by a dear blend)!

I've been wrestling with a sore throat for the last two days, and even if I did go for a swim earlier thinking it might help (it actually helped my nose, funny what a little chlorine up the nose can do to clear up your sinuses!) I feel blah, and need to crash like this little guy...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

MEERKAT!!!!



Sorry, that's all I got right now. I can't brain today.

flurrious said...

Hey, what kind of animal is that?

It's not surprising you're a little out of step. Long work conference plus funeral plus seasonal change is more than enough. For different reasons, I'm in much the same boat and am coping (or not coping, depending on what time it is) by doing only what absolutely needs to get done and letting the rest idle.