Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Une petite vite!

I'm not even going to pretend that I'm a bad blogger, 'cause let's face it... it's not even worth it.

Life on this side of the screen has been busy to say the least.  Things are good, so overall my absence is mostly due to not wanting to write.  I still think of fellow bloggers, my blends, and do wonder how they're doing, and when I really feel the need to know I log on and visit.  That's what I did just now.

I've been scrapbooking a fair bit (making an album of my husband since his birth), I'm done with all the years before I entered his world and now starting his years since we've met (over eighteen years already).  It's fun to see how he's changed (not that much, besides his hair color).  Looking at all the pictures I feel lucky to have such a a cute husband - some nice arm candy I've got here! ;-)

In other news, we're thinking of attending a conference (for my side of the business) in Nashville, TN, in August.  We're debating if we should drive there, and maybe extend an extra week to make it to Memphis - I want to go to Graceland! Also, a friend, living in Switzerland, offered us a great opportunity to travel to France with them and share a house for two weeks, near Marseilles, in June.  It looks really good and it sure would be great to go there, but we have to evaluate if one Hubby can take the time off, if our budget allows it, etc.  I have this feeling that business should take precedent in our decision making scheme, but we'll see...

I'm still going to the pool (twice/week) and still not really enjoying it all.  I do see the benefits, it does help my back, but to say I enjoy my time in the pool would be a lie.

I'm sure this is how I look when I'm in the water... yep, this represents me fairly accurately.  I haven't mastered the breathing aspect of swimming yet, and that is an important part (I'm told!).  Oh well.

Trust all is well with you and that you are looking forward to this time of year they call Spring.  I know I do, and this despite having to lose one hour of sleep on Sunday.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's nice to hear from you and to hear that your absence is due to normal everyday things. I with you on the swimming front. x St Jude

PinkPiddyPaws said...

Just remember...Graceland is now "not a good neighborhood" so go during the day and be careful. :)

flurrious said...

Graceland would be fun, but if you only have so much time off and have to choose between there and France, I'd go to France. You can see the shag carpeting and jungle room anytime; it's not like Elvis is ever going to redecorate.

Interesting Facts said...

You look very cute and adorable when you are in the water. Lovely photo-shoot. Hilarious pose.

stinkypaw said...

St Jude: Nice to see you back, even if I'm heading out. Take care!

PPPaws: Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

flurrious: lol, true!

IF : Thanks!

Steph said...

I hear ya. I didnt blog for most of the winter. I finally realized that I suffer from SAD, and that I was simply feeling negative and exhausted. I dont like to whine too much on my blog,s o I just stayed away. Keep blogging though!

Anonymous said...

STINKY!!! If you decide to go to Memphis, you are only about 4/5 hours away from me. I would LOVE to drive out and hang out with you and drink some wine....

xxxoooo (grail)

~ Michele