Thursday, January 28, 2016

Quick update - stuck in a whirlwind

This has been our motto for the past week or so... It's crazy, things are moving, so freaking fact my motion sickness is starting to kick in!

At times I feel noxious, some many things going on at once, it never stops.  Between this and that, I feel like I'm caught in a wind tunnel during a twister and I see a bunch of crap flying around me and I'm trying not to get hit by a cow or a tractor!  Really that is how I feel!

We poke the Universe and it's poking back for sure.  I guess it is true that if you start a motion of some sort it will generate a series of ripples - a bit like the butterfly effect - we started something and now are dealing with many ripples... 

If I was a drinker I would have most likely drank myself to sleep most night this week... I did think about it, but I guess my dislike of the taste overtook my wanting to slow my brain down.  Let's just say that I've been meditating A LOT!

Tonight we are attending a dinner at a local restaurant whose purpose is to help the community (follow the link and read about it, it's an interesting concept) , for an Italian dinner and opera - we are not really fans of opera but a friend organized it so we will show our support.  It should be interesting.  I also know that the daughter of a staff member of an ex-client will be performing and for having heard her once before I know she had quite the voice.  It will be nice to see her father and catch up some too, plus we will be going with one of Hubby's cousin so it will be a pleasant evening for sure!

No comments: