Tuesday, February 16, 2016

“If you have to eat shit, best not to nibble. Bite, chew, swallow, repeat.” - Savior

On day 46 of 2016, I feel like I've been hit and ran over by a bus, a big bus that is...  Things haven't slowed down, actually it might just be the opposite!  Yes it is exciting, but man oh man, it is tiresome as well.  As I'm seeing boxes piling up everywhere, I'm thankful I'm not claustrophobic, I feel like the walls are closing in on me, and this despite selling some of our furniture.

We are finally rid of our manager for the condo association.  I will admit this, I'm concerned about our choice for his replacement, despite given us a good impression and seeming genuinely motivated, I've had a phone conversation with him today and he sounded overwhelmed by having to jump in.  I sure hope we didn't fuck up when we decided to go with him.  Time will tell.  Anyway, we had to get rid of the other one.

I just hate it whenever something good happens, like us finding our new home, and I couldn't really enjoy the high or the excitement of it all because of issues with the (previous) manager.  He really went crazy and did some really childish things, that will only reflect bad on him in the long run. 

I've decided to post aunty acid's quotes as my Bacefook picture - one per month - and for February this is it - so very true, don't you think?

I think it should count!

No comments: