Wednesday, January 08, 2020

Already in Week 2

Most of my Christmas decorations are down... still have a few things here and there and in all honesty I don't know where I should be storing them, getting new stuff wasn't a good idea when it comes to putting it away afterwards!

In other news my eyes are still bad.
I've made an appointment with an eye doctor, maybe he'll figure something out that will actually help...  Everyone I told I was allergic to winter, looked at me funny, but whenever (which is basically daily for the past week!) I take an antihistamine, the itchiness goes away (at least that helps!), but the red streaks and puffy bags are still there, no matter the cream I use.  Some seem to help more than others, but so very little... makes for interesting questions and looks, that's for sure!


It is our condo association's year end, and since I'm the one taking care of the books I've called a mini meeting for the three administrators we are.  There isn't really much that needs to take care of, except when something breaks, like the gutter and now preparing the budget for this coming year.  Our lovely government wants to pass a new Bill - Bill 141 - which is for co-owners to also have a Self Insurance Funds which will cover our highest deductible on the Condo's Insurance.   Going through our insurance policy, for water damages our deductible is 25K!!  Yep, you read correctly, we are insured but our deductible is $25,000 - I've been reading up on this, and we basically have two years to accumulate this new Funds... I can't wait to explain this to our co-owners who complain about the condo fees being high already... should be fun!

This time of year sucks all my energy and will to do anything.

Yep, that about sums it up!

No comments: