Wednesday, January 01, 2020

Let's Try This Again

I've been toying with the idea of doing a daily log type thingy, but doing it like a craft journal, but then again, since I spent so much time in front of this screen maybe I should try it here instead...

Day one of 2020 is almost over, it was a quiet one.  Spent most of it either sleeping, eating and watching TV (watching the series "American Gods" (on Season 2) and started "The Crown" Season 3).  While dinner was heating up, Hubby and I walked to cousin's place to feed his kids' rodents.  They have three of these. 

One of them, the male bit me, little fucker.  Must have smelled like the celery I was cutting up for him.  Their squeaking sounds are funny.  Would I want one? Nope, not at all!

On our way out, we were kind enough to clear their walkway of snow - yeah, we are that good to them (cousin that is, not the rodents!).

Going for a haircut on Saturday morning, can't wait, I'm feeling like a freaking hippy from the seventies almost or maybe Ryan Eggold...  He's cute though.

Plus with my eyes, constantly running, as if  I'm constantly crying, which I am as soon as I go out, or feel any temperature changes; according to my quack, I'm allergic to winter!  W.T.F.?  I was born in freaking Chibougamau!

The past few weeks, it had gotten really bad, I kid you not!  I was not feeling very social looking like I've been crying acid tears or something like.  I've never had puffy eyes, but now I do, and big puffs too!  Goes with the rest I'd say.  The cream the quack gave me didn't do fuck all except burn like a bitch.  I'm trying/tried different things, from cold and hot compresses, changing creams, going for something greasy, used some vitamin E both cream and serum like shit...
Look at me! This is NOT a fucking joke, I look bad (badder than usual that is!).  During the past week, I tried my best to cover it up with make up when meeting up with friends, good thing was, we weren't that social, so I could stay home and looked like I'd been crying about the way I looked.  My eyes were itchy at times too, so I've started popping some allergies pills, seems to help with the itchy part, at least.

I swear, at times, life is so much damn fun, always something really fucking pleasant coming along a flipping you a nice big bird.  Makes it all worth it!  Yep, there is a real need for a sarcastic font!

No comments: