Thursday, November 10, 2022

Day Four - Renovations Chronicle

I can't believe how much I appreciate the quietness after the men leave...

This morning I tried to stay in bed when they showed up, but with the racket they were making I just lay in bed and thought.  My little hamster never stops going in this little wheel of mine, lately... I swear, I almost get dizzy from all the thoughts that hit me at times.  Today was a day of sanding some walls and doing the ceramic behind the tub.  They guys weren't too happy having to install in at an angle, but I thought it would be nicer.  


I find it almost look like a Frost fence! 👀  But I like it! When I told the designer what I thought it reminded of, he was not too impressed... so touchy!

Tomorrow is their last day, they will do all the joints, and finalize everything so that the walls are ready for the cabinet installation. 

Next week,  a new team, the installers, will be coming in.  Hope that goes all as well as Team A did...

Time will tell!

No comments: