Wednesday, November 09, 2022

Day Three - Renovations Chronicle

 Today will be a short post, things are still on the right track, running smoothly, which makes us very happy.  It wasn't a quiet day in the house, Hubby escaped again.  The lucky man can go to his employer's office ten minutes from home for some peace and quiet and he can even shower there, which he did today!

I've been thinking how I'm going to manage that tomorrow, as our shower will not be available for a few days...  He offered to take me to his office, but that would be after working hours, I'm thinking...  


Tomorrow the plan is to do the ceramic (on the wall) and finish the kitchen's walls. The guys show up really early, and as most of you who do know me, I'm no early bird.  I've been getting even shorter nights than usual, to the point that this morning, while they were cutting tiles and banging whatever it was, I fell asleep and slept for more than one hour!  I guess it's true that one can sleep through anything when tired enough! ah!

And I did manage to sell and liberate the garage of the old vanity!  Yay me!  Been trying to sell some of the stuff we've been taken off/out.  I wasn't too thrill to just get rid of it all (as strongly suggested by Hubby), so I took pictures and posted some items on MarketFace.  I'm always amazed at what does and does not sell on there...  A lot of people ask questions, but few do follow through.  I'm happy that I've managed to sell a bunch of things, like light fixtures, blinds, furniture, and once I'll be unpacking the many boxes, I'm sure there will be stuff in there it will be time for me to get rid of.  Anyhoo... one thing at the time, and these days it is all about the renovations! 😉

No comments: