Tuesday, June 20, 2023

More Rocks!

 Here are some of my latest rocks...  Truly enjoying this...


An oddly shaped fish..

A celebratory elephant...

A 3 colors ice cream cone...


I was really happy last week after I've hidden this one by the foot of a trailer and then saw it posted on the Bacefook group aROCHEmoiunSOURIRE - after hiding about a dozen of them, to see one as posted by the lucky person who found it...  


Last month, when being treated by my osteo I had mentioned this activity of mine, and she was really curious, so this morning when I went for (yet, another!) treatment I gave her this cutie...


According to her, it looked good enough to eat! ah!  On my walk back home, I picked up a few other rocks and painted some more...  I'm liking the smaller rocks, a loonie or twonie size.  I've made a few that I'm not even sure if I want to hide them, there are just too darn cute...

Look at this one, I just love it!



... this cute panda face...



Or even this Blue m&m's that I did last night... just too cute!!  


When I picked up that rock, with that chip on the side, I knew what it was going to be!  I love how it turned out. 

When I see rocks their shape talk to me... as if! Ah!  No, but in reality I let the shape inspire me that's for sure!

No comments: