Tuesday, May 09, 2006

My husband and I have broken up!

We were trying to save money as the mortgage payments were pretty tough to work with.

As you know my husband don't drink that much - maybe a case of beer or so on the week ends. As a cost saving, I told him we couldn't afford beer anymore and he should quit.
It was tough, ... but he agreed.

But then he caught me spending $95.00 on make-up. He asked how come he had to give up stuff and I didn't? I said I needed the make-up to look pretty for him.

He told me that was what the beer was for...

.... .... ... I don't think he's coming back.


Thanks Kathy - good one!

2 comments:

Jason Stockl said...

I almost had a heart attack when I read the title of this blog!

What really gave it away is that I didn't think you'd spend 95 bucks on makeup! ;)

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»