Monday, December 18, 2006

A new meaning to “hot lips”

Maybe I shouldn’t post this, but what the heck…

Since my surgery I was told to wait at least eight weeks before having any intercourse. Everything had to be healed inside. Fine! There are always other things we could do… right? Right!

I must say that despite me feeling good and all, there is still an area of my belly that feels like my jaw does after an “encounter” with the dentist’s freezing needle… I feel it but I don’t… You know what I mean? It’s kind of numb. It’s normal due to the incision, nerves were cut, etc. it should come back. I had knee surgery over 8 years ago, and there’s still a strip on my shin, that I just don’t feel, so I’m not holding my breath about the belly area. Before the surgery, intercourses were somewhat painful, even using tampons wasn’t pleasant at times, so…

Since we didn’t really have any errands to do, Saturday we tried to take it easy. We got up late, watched a bit of TV, ate something, and then decided to go back to bed. One thing lead to another and since I’m still wary of having anything “inside”, we “played” with each other… At one point, I felt a burning sensation, and it was sort of increasing… It got to a point where I told Hubby that I wasn’t enjoying this at all. It was burning like hell!

I got up and went to the bathroom, when I heard him cracking up in the bedroom.

S: What’s so funny?
H: Sorry about that… I think I know why it’s burning…
S: Really? Why?
H: (LOL) I had a snack earlier…
S: OK, and?
H: I had some (LOL) jalapeňos…
S: What?
H: They were a bit hot… but I washed my hands.
S: You don’t think …
H: I think so (LOL). It happened to me before. I chopped some up, washed me hands, then went for a pee, and I felt it a bit…
S: So the burning is from hot peppers? (LOL)
H: Yep! Sorry about that! (LOL)

Let’s just say that killed the mood! Both of us did crack up for the rest of the day, and we would say: “talk about hot sex”, or “That’s what you call hot lips”, etc.

Hubby loved his spicy peppers… anybody who knows him can vouch for his love of spiciness, but this “ hot afternoon snack” was a first for sure!
___

Image: Hot-lips

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, SP, what a story! I can just imagine that happening. Tell your hubby to watch what he eats before intimate activities in the future!
LOL

Anonymous said...

..when...I ...gasp...stop..LAUGHING....sigh...hehehehehheheh....this is too funny!!!

Coal [or a jalapeneo] in his stocking.

I would've clocked SKH! giggle....

SkippyMom

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious. Poor you.

hee hee

princess slea said...

besides the pain, you must have felt panicked, like wtf?
I know I would have panicked if I thought getting aroused would cause a burning in the yearning.

good luck with that.

stinkypaw said...

ts: I will keep an eye on him and what he prepares/eats from now on!

skippymom: Glad it made you laugh... I kind of felt like hitting him, but it was punishment enough not to go further ;-)

paisley: It is halarious, "now"!

princess slea: I really did wonder what the hell was happening... hopefully this was the only burning I will feel, that way.

Anonymous said...

I usually only worry about how what i snack on might affect my breath , now I have a whole new problem to worry about.

Nikki said...

laughing laughing laughing.

Anonymous said...

You are hilarious. FIRE DOWN BELOW! Hope you cooled off quickly.

Anonymous said...

Good god woman, that is hilarious! lmao

lizgwiz said...

That is so funny! And I've now made a note to myself to be verrrryy careful after chopping jalapenos!

stinkypaw said...

finished last: First let me welcome you to my blog! Who would have thought of that? Not us! That's for sure! ;-)

nikki: Glad to see you're still around! And laughing!

pg: It lasted a good 15 min., 15 long min. if you ask me!

c_the_w: What I wouldn't do to make you laugh!

lizgwiz: Trust me, if it happens to you, you will not forget it! I'm sure I won't!

Anonymous said...

Holy Jalepenos, Batman!!!! That gives a whole new meaning to the term "Love hurts." Hahahahahahahaha! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Oh, lord. This is hilarious, made even funnier by the fact that this is the first time I'm reading your blog. I'm DYING here.

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha ... that was hilarious. You poor thing, though, that must have been quite worrying at the time !!
Hot sex ... you go girl !!
Take care, and Merry (jalapenos free) Christmas ... Meow

stinkypaw said...

ananke: You've got that right!

metalia: Welcome to my blog! Hope you'll come back!

meow: It was worrisome at first, and then we laughed about it.

Attila the Mom said...

::snarf::


That's all I'm gonna say 'bout that! LOL