Friday, March 16, 2007

Your Friday Smile!

A distinguished young woman on a flight from Switzerland asked the Priest beside her, "Father, may I ask a favor?"

"Of course. What may I do for you?"

"Well, I bought an expensive woman's electronic hair dryer for my mother's birthday that is unopened and well over the Customs limits, and I' m afraid they'll confiscate it. Is there any way you could carry it through Customs for me? Under your robes perhaps?"

"I would love to help you, dear, but I must warn you: I will not lie."

"With your honest face, Father, no one will question you."

When they got to Customs, she let the priest go ahead of her. The official asked, "Father, do you have anything to declare?"

"From the top of my head down to my waist, I have nothing to declare."

The official thought this answer strange, so asked, "And what do you have to declare from your waist to the floor?"

"I have a marvelous instrument designed to be used on a woman, but which is, to date, unused."

Roaring with laughter, the official said, "Go ahead, Father."

***

A man walks into a pharmacy and wanders up & down the aisles. The sales girl notices him and asks him if she can help him. He answers that he is looking for a box of tampons for his wife. She directs him down the correct aisle.

A few minutes later, he deposits a huge bag of cotton balls and a ball of string on the counter.
She says, confused, "Sir, I thought you were looking for some tampons for your wife?

He answers, "You see, it's like this, yesterday, I sent my wife to the store to get me a carton of cigarettes, and she came back with a tin of tobacco and some rolling papers; cause it's sooo-ooo--oo-ooo much cheaper. So, I figure if I have to roll my own... so does she.





Have yourself a great weekend and have a few Guinness for St. Paddy!

Image: Paddy - Montréal's Mascot for St. Patrick's Parade

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laughs-You have a good one too!

Christina_the_wench said...

Those are too cute. Have a few for me, stinkypaw. =)

Kim said...

that first one was really good ;)

Sherrykins said...

Thanks for making me laugh so hard. The tampon joke got me really good.

You have a great site and I have enjoyed it so much. All because you left a comment on someone else's blog, that's how I found you.

Have a great weekend!

stinkypaw said...

wreckless: Thanks for reading.

christina: I don't really drink, but I'll think of you while having my diet coke! ;-)

kim: Glad you liked it.

sherry: Welcome to my blog! Glad you enjoyed them. Hope to see you back soon.