Saturday, November 07, 2009
The Rules for Santapaw’s Merely Gift Exchange
1. The deadline to sign up is November 24, 2009. I will be sending out your "Chosen One" on November 25, 2009.
2. Your present can be ANYTHING, as long as it’s home/handmade.
3. The budget for the gifts will be between $1 and $1 trillion. Or if feel that the person you got deserves more, I encourage you to do so. It is a time for giving!
4. Place your Secret Santa present in a magic box and ship it. Remember to send out your gift BEFORE the New Year so that your Secret Santa will at least have something to open during the Christmas month. If it’s going to be late please, please, please, please let them know so that they’re not up and crying about not receiving a gift.
5. When you do receive your gift, it’d be terrifically awesome if you could take a quick picture of yourself with it, in it, on it, etc. so that we could see all the fantastic presents that were passed around!
6. Last and most importantly: Be creative! This is a time for sharing joy and sharing smiles wherever you are. Have fun!