Wednesday, January 05, 2011

No bullet dodging here!

  • My back is doing better, slowly, thanks for asking.
  • Our weather has been really mild.  A lot of the snow melted and we can see grass... weird.
  • My sleep has been messed up especially with the bad back.  Hopefully things will get back to normal rather sooner than later.
  • Received a nice Christmas gift from a friend today: soaps and lotion from "Fruits & Passion" in a gorgeous box that I'll find a useful application for re. to my scrapbooking.
  • I've been itching to get out of the house.
  • I've receied a bunch of gift cards for Christmas, can't wait to be able to stand and walk properly so I can go do some shopping.
  • I thought of doing the NaBloPoMo thing this month when I saw their subject: friends.  I changed my mind, not because I would run out of ideas, but because the idea of posting daily was just too much
  • I've been minding myself for the work ahead - this time of year is hyper busy (T4s and such, yuck!)
  • The weather really affects people's mood plus a bunch of us suffer from post-Christmatus.
  • My kitty cat has been regaining weight, since we've upped his meds. Yay!
  • I have these urges to do things, most likely because I can't do much at the moment, and want to empty and give away a bunch of things.  Could it be early Spring Fever?
  • I need a hair cut. Again.
  • And colour. Again. Argh.
  • That's it, I'm done for now.  What about you, what's new with you?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Nothing new here, but fat kitties are happy kitties.

Anonymous said...

Nothing goin' on here as well- just trying to stay upbeat and out of trouble. Fingers crossed on that!

Wandering Coyote said...

Sorry to hear about your back! That sucks big time. I know how the weather can affect mood...I just cannot wait until spring! Hang in there!

Robert the Skeptic said...

I think there is a law that allows cats to get fat. They don't seem to mind.

kara said...

i get urgent feelings to do things too. and then i don't do any of it. because it's easier.

flurrious said...

More than a week into the new year and ... nothing new here either. I also need a haircut and my cat is currently staring at me and sending me a telepathic message regarding her food dish and how there doesn't seem to be any chicken in it. It's just like 2010!