Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Writing some more, kind of!

Here I am, again, not dead yet!  I've been keeping busy, between having to have a root canal and non stop pain for a week and antibiotics and the whole shabang, I'm still alive, somewhat.

To be honest don't feel much like talking or writing so decided to post some images that do express what I'm feeling or have been since my last visit here...  Here goes:

love that bracelet too, imagine that!
I've been told it's all bout how we see things and choices we make...

been doing that for a while now, and it works!
Some people are really hard to get with for whatever reason... but then again...

I try twice, third time if it doesn't work - they're out!
That "rule" of mine applies to everyone, except my mom... she has a special status I guess... because otherwise she'd be long gone!

'cause in all honesty I have a good life!
I am thankful for my great hubby, my health (overall, despite the hiccups), the people in my life, near and far and the fact that I am enjoying it all...

Of course, I can not please everyone...

What can I say?
Not that I'm trying... as I am aging I've come to realize that no matter how much you try there will always be haters, so might as well enjoy every day, fully, since nobody knows what tomorrow holds...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This squirrel thinks you are great and waits patiently for more of your pearls of wisdom about life.

stinkypaw said...

Thank you lgsquirrel, you're too kind!