Monday, April 13, 2020

Ooopps I did it now!

If you've been reading this blog, you do know I've been toying with the idea to shave it off, my hair that is!

I didn't want to go all Alpha, that's a bit much even for me...  But I think it looks great on her.

When I got up, my hair was a mess, like it always is, but usually within a  few minutes with water and a comb, it's viable... today there was this fold that wouldn't let go. So today was the day!  Yep!



Here is how it went down. 
This is me before the shower...
The clipper is now charged and I go..
.
First clip...
A few more clips, and it's starting to take shape, or rather I'm starting to worry?!

Too far gone, must continue!
My hair wasn't 'that' long, but it is thick... and as I'm stepping it in is is so soft...

All mine...
There's this strip in the back of my head that I can feel still long, and for some reason can't seem to be able to clip... so I have to call the husband...  I think it scare me more to see his reaction than the end result of this crazy endeavor of mine... When he came in the bathroom, he looked at the hair on the floor and said: "Had a feeling this is what you were doing.  I could hear the low buzz..."
When asked what he thought:  "It's cute! and it will grow back."  He clipped my neck and asked for me to do his hair after, since there was hair everywhere.  He is such a practical man!

I actually kept one strand of mine, that I'm sending to my mother...  Remember as kids, that first haircut and mothers used to keep à strand to put in baby journal and such?  She will freak out, I'm sure, as she doesn't read my blog nor has she been on Bacefook for a while now... Sending it along with a few pictures.

So, here is what a Coronavirus, confinement induce haircut looks like!


To my surprise there isn't as much white/grey as I thought I had.  Even with by fat/round face, it doesn't look that back, me thinks, anyway.  And like Hubby said so well "it will grow back".

Sent a picture to my hairdresser and she loved it.  She didn't think I would do it, but I did!

It is done, and I like it!

1 comment:

DL said...

You have a beautifully shaped head, and your fantastic smile and lovely face complement any haircut!